Dental Health Services prepaid plans are designed to deliver the highest quality care at an affordable cost. Benefits are easy to understand and eliminate the typical hassles of dental insurance. Prepaid plans cover more than 300 procedures from basic prevention and cleanings to dentures, root canals, crowns and braces. Though there is no out-of-network coverage, both plans provide access to our entire network of Quality Assured Dentists.[expander_maker id=”1″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
We’re happy to be an option for members of the Washington Hospitality Association with voluntary and sponsored options, you can offer dental to your employees no matter your budget.
- 100% voluntary and sponsored options with as few as two enrolled employees
- Low Copayments for Procedures
- No Deductibles, No Maximums & No Waiting Periods
- Coverage for pre-existing conditions
- Dentists are Quality Assured, local, & independent
- Orthodontic benefits for adults and children
- Domestic partnership allowed and dependents are covered until age 26
Armed with a LifeMap Dental Plan, you and your family will be motivated to get regular check-ups, brush, floss, rinse and repeat. We have 3 dental plan options available for the Washington Hospitality Association members.
Select the dental plan that best suits your employee’s needs, paying attention to the optional Orthodontia Riders (for children) and TMJ Rider.
Headquartered in Portland, Oregon LifeMap has offices in Oregon, Washington, Idaho, and Utah to support you and your employees.
- As low as 50% employer contribution and 50% participation
- Requires three enrolled employees
- Domestic partnership allowed
- 12-month rate guarantee
- Free COBRA administration for H.I.H.I.T. plans
- Three plan choices
- Can be purchased separately
- $1,000, $1,500 or $2,000 annual maximum’s available
- Orthodontia for children can be added to any of the 3 plans
- Large network of dentists to choose from: visit www.lifemapco.com/find-provider
- Dependents are covered to age 26[/expander_maker]