In 2022, the Department of Labor and the Department of Homeland Security released 150 pages of complicated new regulations for the H-2B program. The program may seem complex, but Fisher Phillips will provide a step-by-step explanation so you can find out if this is right for you.
At the seminar, you will learn:
1) The process for filing the application including timing and requirements with the Citizenship and Immigration Services and Department of Labor.
2) How to source candidates and obligations to them.
3) How to determine if this is the right program for you.
4) How to effectively implement this program for your business.
Speaker will be Davis Bae, Seattle Regional Managing Partner and National immigration Practice Group Co-chair. Join us at 10 a.m., Jan. 25.Read More
Representatives from the Washington Employment Security Department (ESD) will walk us through upcoming changes to your unemployment insurance (UI) reporting. Changes in 2023 include:
• Starting with Q4 2022 reporting, all UI wage reporting will require SOC codes for each person reported.
• From now through the end of 2022, ESD will upgrade UI filers to its new UI tax reporting system. ESD will upgrade customers gradually.
Join us at 10 a.m., Jan. 10.Read More