The Washington State Department of Labor and Industries (L&I) invites you to attend our Employer Guide to Workers’ Rights webinar to learn about the workplace rules and regulations enforced by the Employment Standards program at L&I. Our Employment Standards Outreach team will begin with a 45-minute presentation on topics such as:
- Wage requirements
- Tracking hours of work & recordkeeping requirements
- Minimum wage, overtime and tips
- Paid sick leave and other protected leave requirements
- Employee protections from retaliation and discrimination
- Agricultural employment
- Youth employment
- Workplace rights complaint process
A 15-minute question-and-answer session will follow the presentation.
Upon registration, you will receive additional information on how to access the webinar.