Support the association that supports and protects your customers
Joining as a member of the WA Hospitality Association shows your customers (and potential customers!) you have a vested interest in their business and their industry. Not only that, harnessing the information the association provides more valuable resources as you build your customer relationships.
With membership comes perks
- Subscription to industry newsletters — stay in tune with what your customers are going through.
- Receive action alerts on proposed legislation affecting the industry.
- Listing in the member resource Online Buyer’s Guide — members’ resources for vendors and suppliers.
- Listing in annual printed Washington Hospitality Magazine: Buyer’s Guide — members’ resources for vendors and suppliers.
- Customized foodservice and lodging mailing list
- Opportunity to volunteer on association boards, committees and the advisory network.
- Opportunity to support members and nuture relationships with hospitality decision-makers:
- Annual statewide hospitality conference
- Special events
- Hill Climb
- Regional government affairs meetings
- Board meetings
- Exclusive member pricing in association advertising
- Access to high-impact sponsorship packages
Access benefits that can save your business money too:
- Access to preferential member-only solutions:
- Business insurance
- Payment processing
- Passport rewards
- HR & payroll
- Retirement & lending
- Complimentary 30-minute consultations with Washington Hospitality Association advisory network with experts on topics such as:
- Human resources compliance
- Employment law
- Lease negotiation
- Risk assessment
To find out more about membership in the Washington Hospitality Association, contact us – we look forward to working with you. Otherwise, if you’re ready to take that next step, become a member today.