Newsweek has named ServSafe as one of America’s Top Online Learning Providers of 2024 in its third annual survey of more than 9,000 online learners and the magazine’s research.
The magazine chose 50 organizations that offer certificate and non-certificate online courses. The courses cater to personal and professional development needs across the U.S.
ServSafe received a five-star rating, the highest rating on the list.
“While the star rating can help compare these institutions,” said Nancy Cooper, Newsweek’s global editor-in-chief, “we didn’t rank the Top Online Learning Providers: the topic and form of their courses are too varied to make an overall ranking meaningful.”
Here in Washington state, the ServSafe Manager class keeps customers safe with advanced food safety knowledge and complies with the Demonstration of Knowledge (DOK) and Certified Food Protection Manager (CFPM) requirements within the Washington State Food Code.
“It is the creme de la creme of food safety certifications,” said Shelby Pemberton, training program and Clean Buildings Concierge manager. She said ServSafe is an excellent retention tool as employees appreciate professional development.
“Investing in your employees is investing in your business,” she said.
Members who register for ServSafe through the association receive a $70 discount.
Not only does the Washington Hospitality Association offer ServSafe classes online, but in-person, as well.
In the coming months, you can find classes in the following regions:
- Jan. 16, 2024, Kittitas Chamber of Commerce, register by Jan. 2, 2024
- Dec. 15, WSU Everett campus, register by Dec. 1
- Jan. 19, 2024, WSU Everett campus, register by Jan. 5, 2024
- Dec. 8, Bargreen Ellingson, register by Nov. 20
- Jan. 5, 2024, Bargreen Ellingson, register by Dec. 22
- Dec. 2, Mt. Spokane High School, register by Nov. 17
- Jan. 6, 2024, Mt. Spokane High School, register by Dec. 19
- Dec. 11, Bargreen Ellingson, register by Nov. 27
- Jan. 9, 2023, Bargreen Ellingson, register by Dec. 20
- Dec. 11, Bleu Door Bakery, register by Nov. 27
- March 11, 2024, Bleu Door Bakery, register by Feb. 26
The association can also hold private in-person classes for large groups anywhere in Washington. Please contact us to set this up.