April 19-22, 2018
Washington State Convention Center – Seattle, WA
Specialty Coffee Association’s flagship event returns once again to Seattle for 2018. In this three-day expo, attendees will learn, sip and network their way through over 400 exhibitor booths, the U.S. Coffee Championships events, special exhibits and more.
There are some notable featured events and countless education opportunities. Below are a few highlights:
[expander_maker id=”1″ more=”Read more” less=”Read less”]
- Design Lab: Explore the best in café, packaging and vessel design.
- Roaster Village: Explore and taste coffees produced and roasted by some of the best roasters in the industry.
- Uppers + Downers: Taste craft beers brewed with specialty coffee.
- Best New Product Competition & Display: This year’s most innovative new products on display.
- Scientific Poster Session: Make connections and discuss compelling research with scientists from every part of the coffee industry.
- U.S. Coffee Championships events
- SCA Coffee Skills Program: Take a course for credit on Introduction to Coffee, Barista Skills, Brewing, Green Coffee, Sensory Skills, or Roasting.
- Workshops: Three hour, not-for-credit classes that dive deep into certain specialty coffee topics.
- Lectures: Respected industry experts give lectures on topics that inspire, educate and motivate the coffee community.