Come Learn, Engage, and have Fun at the 2018 Washington Hospitality Summits!
We are thrilled to announce that the Hospitality Summits are set for the Spring of 2018.
There are 4 Summits planned between April and May in Bellevue, Seattle, Bellingham & Tacoma.
April 4 – Bellevue – Hilton Bellevue
April 9 – Seattle – Renaissance Hotel
May 8 – Bellingham – Four Points by Sheraton
May 14 – Tacoma – Hotel Murano
You can spend the day networking with your industry peers – It’s a diverse group of professionals that can expand your network and share fresh ideas.
This year’s summits will focus on networking, engaging in hot topics in the restaurant and lodging industry, and educational opportunities to learn what is happening locally in each specific area.
Topics to Include:
- Keynote address: This Future of Hospitality
- Local Government Affairs Updates
- Third Party Delivery: Friction Points
- Proactive Approaches to address Harassment Prevention in the Workplace
- 5 Star State Of Mind
Your Attendee registration fee of $35 will include:
- Coffee and Snacks throughout the day
- Free or Discounted Parking
- Networking with over 150 attendees
- Trade Show with over 40 Exhibitors & Sponsors
- Happy Hour Reception with drinks and appetizers
Come Network and join the conversation: Attendee Registration is limited at each location, so don’t delay and sign-up today at: www.hospitalitysummit.org