Final Space & Materials Due – Friday, Feb. 24
Take advantage of this opportunity to promote your business to millions of visitors who experience Washington’s beautiful and diverse regions each year. This editorially driven magazine uses compelling, original design and content to showcase our great state, from wine country to ocean beaches, snowcapped mountains to sparkling lakes, and the energy of urban cities to small-town charm.
More than 1.3 million readers are active, affluent travelers who use the guide as a valuable resource for business and vacation trip planning.
What makes the Washington State Visitors’ Guide unique?
- Print and digital magazines with continual distribution all year long
- Distributed at visitor centers, information kiosks and outlets across ten states, plus Vancouver, BC
- In-room placement at select Washington state hotels
- Bulk case distribution to AAA Offices across the country
- Thousands of copies mailed by request to U.S. and international travelers
- Digital flipbook edition for 24/7 on-the-go access to the guide
- 5,000+ average monthly visitors to the digital guide flipbook
The success of the visitors’ guide is mainly dependent on robust business participation in display advertising and hospitality listings.
Reach out to the folks at SagaCity Media for more information.
SagaCity Sales Team: