- Job Title: Database Coordinator
- Location: 510 Plum Street SE
- Olympia, WA, 98501-1587
- Base Pay: $20.15 – $28.54 / Hour
- Employee Type: Regular Full Time, 30 Hours
- Job Category: Database, Data Entry, Admin
- Industry: Association
- Required Degree: High School
- Manage Others: No
The Washington Hospitality Association is hiring for the position of Database Coordinator. This position is part of the Internal Operations department will provide data support for the CRM and internal stakeholders.
We are looking for a proactive, multi-tasker who enjoys detail work and wants to further their career and take advantage of the growth opportunities in the Association. The 30 hour a week position includes benefits, along with merit eligibility every six months based on successful completion of collaboratively set goals.
Primary duties include, but not limited to:
- Enter and maintain data in a timely manner within our CRM system
- Perform regular audits and data clean up
- Create and maintain SOP’s related to the CRM
- Maintain data integrity and security
- Back up to Internal Tech Senior Manager and CRM, as needed
- Other data projects upon request
- Data entry skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Process and detail oriented
- Provide positive customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Communicate effectively with all levels of staff
- Flexible with the ability to multi-task effectively
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrate problem-solving skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Outlook
- Database experience preferred
- High School Diploma
- Coursework or Experience with data entry, databases
- Associate or Bachelor’s Degree (or working towards) preferred
- This position is based in Olympia’s Association offices with the opportunity to work one–two days a week remotely.
- Able to work occasional evenings and weekends as needed to meet job requirements.
- Ability to perform the essential job functions safely and successfully consistent with ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards.
- Regularly required to stand, walk, and sit; use hands to handle objects and feel controls; reach; climb stairs; stoop; crouch; talk; listen; and vision capabilities that enable reading and viewing a computer screen. Ability to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Ability to maintain regular, punctual attendance consistent with the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state, and local standards.
This is a summary of the essential job functions and level of work performance for this position. This is not a complete list of all job duties and management reserves the right to modify, add or remove duties as business needs require and shall not be construed as a promise or contract of employment.